- Sprouted quinoa
- Green chilli paste
- Bread grams Salt
- Hung yogurt
- Cook the quinoa
- Cauliflower chopped into very small pieces.
- Saute the cauliflower in olive oil until browned.
- In a bowl combine the boiled quinoa with cauliflower and add the bread grams, green chilli paste, salt and mix with your hands.
- Make a small patty.
- In non-stick pan over medium heat, cook the patty until golden brown on each side.
- In a bowl add hung yogurt, add crushed carrot, cucumber and cabbage, add pepper and salt and mix everything well.
- Spread some ketchup if you like, place the patties, then place the salad, then top off coleslaw and then top off with your favourite mayonnaise or mustard sauce and cover with the other slice.
Subscribe to our Newsletter